Re: [NorCalSBay] If you're around This Sat, 2pm Palo Alto and NEXT Saturday, 1/28 NorCal Annual General Meeting in Berkeley

  • Janet Espinosa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2012
      Hello all,

      A few of you | met and many more of you I hope to know in the future.
      My current residence is in Catacamas, Olancho, Honduras, so I won't be able
      to make this event or probably any other during 2012. I love the yogurt
      shop, but . . . I am teaching at Universidad Nacional de Agricultura but
      feel like I am in Peace Corps again. All the Peace Corps volunteers have
      been pulled out, and it sounds like it will be a forced COS on February
      15th. This is indeed sad and a step backward for peace and cooperation. I
      will be sending out weekly updates about life here in the wild west at the
      end of the road. If you would like to hear more about people here and my
      experiences, just send an e-mail and I will put you on the list since I
      still don't blog.

      Janet, PVC Honduras 2009-2010, Dominican Republic 2007-2009