Fwd: [NorCalEBay] Picnic Time on Sat. 6-4 !

  • Pete Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Come join us in the East Bay on 6/4

      Begin forwarded message:

      > From: "kristerengdahl" <kristerengdahl@...>
      > Date: June 1, 2005 11:20:28 AM PDT
      > To: NorCalEBay@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [NorCalEBay] Picnic Time on Sat. 6-4 !
      >
      > Please join us as the East Bay RPCV's host their annual Picnic in
      > Tilden Park on Saturday June 4th. We are at the Fern Picnic site this
      > year (not far from the Carousel). We will be there from 12-6 with lunch
      > starting about 1:30. Bring a dish to share & we will provide the
      > utensils & the BBQ will be fired up so bring something to grill if so
      > inclined. All are welcome, so if it is foggy in SF, escape to the sun
      > in Tilden Park.
      >
      > Any questions, please contact kristerengdahl@... or call me at
      > 510-635-5051. Krister
      Directions: To Carousel, Central Park Drive
      From the East and from Oakland/south: Take Hwy 24, exit Fish Ranch Rd.
      (just east of Caldecott Tunnel), right on Grizzly Peak to South Park
      Dr. Left at junction, past Brazil Bldg. onto Wildcat Canyon Rd. Right
      on Central Park Drive (follow signs to Carousel). Picnic site is on
      left just past Carousel.

      From Berkeley & north: Spruce St. to top of hill; left on CaƱon Dr. to
      Pony Ride & right on Central Park Drive to picnic site on right before
      Carousel.
      Public Trans: AC Transit #67 from Berkeley BART to Carousel (departs
      BART 30 minutes after the hour.)

      Nearby: Carousel, Lake Anza, Pony Ride, Nature Center, Little Farm