Events in Monterey and Berkeley this Saturday

  • NorCal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      Hey All
      This is just a reminder that we have two great events going on this Saturday.

      The Monterey Institute of International Studies will be hosting a 50 year celebration of Peace Corps with films, speakers and an international wine and food bazaar.

      In Berkeley, Chris Carlisle will be hosting the Recently Returned Volunteer. All NorCalPCA members are invited to attend and welcome back the newest RPCVs.

      We have the details on our Calendar at http://norcalpca.org/calendar.cfm

      By the way, if your not sure of your membership status you can check it out at http://norcalpca.org/membercheck.cfm

      Will Spargur
      Swaziland 92-95