Fw: [NorCalSBay] carpool to happy hour

  • NorCalPCA
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2011

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Gina Covello <gina@...>
      To: 'norcalsbay' <norcalsbay@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 5:00 PM
      Subject: [NorCalSBay] carpool to happy hour

      Does anybody near the Pruneyard want to carpool to Happy Hour this Friday at
      Stephens Green in Mt. View. I'd like to attend, but my car is kind of broken
      and I'm thinking there must be someone nearby going. I could even meet you
      at your place, but I'm trying not to put too many miles on my car with a
      broken head gasket.

      If not, looks like I could take light rail, but thought I'd try this method
      first. Phone number below:

      Thanks,

      trademarkhabla

      Gina Covello, MA