Need to find doctors...

  • balemos19
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2011
      Hi folks. I just joined the group. I'm an RPCV who just got back from Honduras (2009-2011) 4 days ago. Still transitioning but looking for some help. I need to book follow up doctor appointment in my area. The PC 7 Corners resource page has 71 doctors I can see...needless to say a lot of options. Anyone have suggestions for how to find a good doctor in or around Redwood City. Anyone have a referral? Thanks!