Fw: Program for 3/21 Cancelled

  • NorCalPCA
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2011
      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Karen Keefer <rpcvk2@...>
      To: All NORCAL PCA <norcalpca@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, March 21, 2011 3:06:21 PM
      Subject: [NorCalPCA] Fwd: NorCal Peace Corps Assoc Upcoming Events

      THIS PROGRAM IS CANCELLED! As I wrote last week, Professor Reverby was called
      away on a family emergency. We'll let you know when the program is rescheduled.

      Karen Keefer

      3/21/11 Mon (6:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
      San Francisco
      US Med Research in Guatemala
      Location: Commonwealth Club of California
      Street: 595 Market St. (2nd floor) (at Second St. and above Montgomery St. BART
      stop)
      NorCal PCA is partnering with the Commonwealth Club of California on:

      DIGGING IN THE ARCHIVES: WHY IT MATTERS THAT THE U.S. GOVERNMENT APOLOGIZED FOR
      MEDICAL RESEARCH IN GUATEMALA
      Presented by Susan Reverby, PhD, Professor of Women’s and Gender Studies,
      Wellesley

      Reverby talks about the even...

      http://norcalpca.org/content.cfm?calendar=true&id_cal=290