Receiving Peace Corps Proclamations in San Mateo County

  • Karen Keefer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2011
      The Peace Corps Office in Region IX--i.e., Oakland office--has sent
      proclamations honoring PC's 50th anniversary to San Mateo Co. and some
      cities therein. Thus far, only the City of San Mateo has set a date and
      time. Are any of you who live in *San Mateo City* willing to pick up the
      proclamation at their *March 7th Council meeting*? (See info below.) If
      so, please reply to all, so that PC intern Mi-Hwa Saunders can let her SM
      City Council contact know. I am willing to be present with you.

      And once Mi-Hwa hears from her Redwood City Council contact, who would like
      to join me in picking it up? Again, please reply to all.

      Thanks.

      Karen Keefer
      RPCV/Nigeria & Liberia
      X-staff/HQ