Help with Annual General Meeting Sat 29

  • WillS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2011
      Hey All
      The AGM is approaching fast and I need more volunteers to help with the event. Some tasks that we need help with are.
      1. Setup tables
      2. Checking People in
      3. Elections table (pass out ballots, count votes)
      4. Food Table Minder - Make sure empty containers removed. Keep area clean.
      5. Photographer
      6. Tech person to make sure A/V System runs smooth
      7. Cleanup (throw trash way, wipe down tables, fold up tables, sweep floor)

      The more people we have the easier it is for everyone else.

      Thanks
      Will Spargur
      cspargur87@...

      http://norcalpca.org/content.cfm?calendar=true&id_cal=222