Postcard mailing and AGM/50th Anniversary Meeting -MONDAY!

  • WillS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2011
      Hey All
      We are doing a postcard mailing this Monday in San Francisco before our board meeting. We got 1,000 cards to get out so extra hands are desperately needed. You can stick around after the meeting to hear more about the planning for the AGM and 50th Anniversary.
      Will

      Checkout the NorCalPCA website for details.
      http://norcalpca.org/content.cfm?calendar=true&id_cal=220