new Peace Corps commercial & Ferry Building reminder

  • Sargent, Nathan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2011
      Dear RPCVs -

      This week Peace Corps launches a fun new PSA that should really click with you. It concludes with a message from Susan Sarandon thanking all RPCVs for 50 years of service. Watch it here:

      http://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=resources.media.psa.television

      Regional 50th commemorations begin this month with our Around the World Showcase at the Ferry Building, one night before the Annual General Meeting.

      We have 14 tables to display in the Ferry Building's Great Hall (2nd floor) and invite you to fill them with your mementos, photos, artifacts, etc. and be on hand to share about your service with the community.

      The public exhibit is 5PM - 7PM on Friday, Jan. 28 (set up is at 4:30PM). If interested in displaying or for questions, please email me at halesargent@...

      Peace Corps Showcase at the Ferry Building
      Ferry Building Great Hall (Second Floor)
      Friday, Jan. 28, 2011
      5PM - 7PM (setup at 4:30PM)
      1 The Embarcadero, San Francisco (2nd floor staircase is outside to the right of the clock tower)

      on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=183728298310798

      Hale Sargent
      Peace Corps SF Regional Office
      510.452.8446