[Norcal SBay] Upcoming Dec-Jan-Feb-Mar & This Sat. 11/13 Ukraine Travel and PC Dinner Talk at Emmy & Paul's, Santa Clara!

  • Catherine Hung
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2010
      So this Saturday is our next Dinner Talk...info below.

      SAVE THE DATES - For details, see norcalpca.org Calendar of Events
      Dec. 10, Fri. - region-wide Bowling Hangout Night in Daly City
      (considered SouthBay)
      Dec. 11, Sat. - Holiday Party in the East Bay
      Jan 28 Fri., Career Workshop & Jan 29, Sat AGM Working Board Meeting
      and Elections

      Feb.26, Sat - 50th Anniversary Celebration!
      Mar - plans to see the North Pool play by RPCV, Palo Alto (see below)

      We look forward to seeing you all! Let me know if you can carpool to
      any event!!
      ~~~
      DATE: This Saturday, 11/13, Ukraine Travel and PC Dinner

      TIME: 6:30 ~9pm

      PLACE: Emmy & Paul Postlewait's home
      1893 Murguia Ave. (.5block from Scott Blvd & Saratoga Ave)
      Santa Clara 95050

      Come for a dinner talk with Steven Saum, RCPV Ukraine who will share
      about his recent Oct/Nov 2010 travel and prior Peace Corps experiences
      with other RPCVs spanning a few close years of service.
      Our hosts, Emmy and Paul offer the main course, a Somalia-styled fish
      curry, rice and condiments.

      Please add any: Salads, a Russian dish, Desserts & Drinks.
      Please RSVP so we know to expect you. Look forward to seeing you all!
      Emmy/Cat
      408.241.9592
      cathung@...

      ~~~~March 2011

    • emerita@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2010
        ATTENTION::

        The address to our house is 1983 Murguia, Santa Clara NOT 1893 as Cat indicated in her emails.

        Sorry I did not catch that earlier.

        Hope to see you tonight
        Emmy