[Norcal SBay] Sat. 11/13 Ukraine Travel and PC Dinner Talk at Emmy & Paul's, Santa Clara!

  • Catherine Hung
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2010
      HI - Look forward to seeing you all!

      Ukraine Travel and PC Dinner
      DATE: Saturday, 11/13

      TIME: 6:30 ~9pm

      PLACE: Emmy & Paul Postlewait's home
      1893 Murguia Ave. (.5block from Scott Blvd & Saratoga Ave)
      Santa Clara 95050

      Come for a dinner talk with Steven Saum, RCPV Ukraine who will share about
      his recent Oct/Nov 2010 travel and prior Peace Corps experiences with other
      RPCVs spanning a few close years of service.
      Our hosts, Emmy and Paul offer the main course, a Somalia-styled fish curry,
      rice and condiments.

      Please add any: Salads, a Russian dish, Desserts & Drinks.
      Please RSVP so we know to expect you. Look forward to seeing you all!
      Emmy/Cat
      408.241.9592
      cathung@...