2011 RPCV International Calendars are here!

  • marhyde@cruzio.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2010
      Many of you have seen the spectacular calendars produced by the Madison,
      WI, RPCV group. Now, the 2011 Calendars are here with a special nod to 50
      years of Peace Corps. The Calendars celebrate and commemorate Peace Corps
      with photos from the first 13 Peace Corps countries: Nigeria, St. Lucia,
      Sierra Leone, Chile, Thailand, Philippines, Tanzania, Malaysia,
      India,Colombia, Ghana, Pakistan and Brazil.

      The calendars are $10 plus shipping. All proceeds go to supporting our
      NorCal Grants projects.

      Contact Susan Neyer at SusanNeyer@... for yours. And remember
      they make great gifts for your family and friends, as well as teachers,
      schools and libraries.

      Check out the calendar website at http://www.rpcvcalendar.org/

      Many thanks for your continued support of NorCal Grants. NorCal is almost
      30 years old, and we have had Grants projects since we started!

      Marilyn Hyde
      NorCal Grants Committee Chair