NorCal Grants Deadline for Proposals is July 31, 2010

  • marhyde@cruzio.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010
      There's only one month left until the deadline for NorCal Grants
      proposals. We are looking for community-based projects in different parts
      of the world, in keeping with the spirit of Peace Corps. The proposals do
      not have to come from RPCVs or current PCVs, but whenever possible we look
      for a connection to the NorCal Peace Corps Association and Northern
      California. More information is available on the NorCal website at
      www.norcalpca.org. Or contact Marilyn Hyde, Grants Committee Chair, at
      marhyde@....