Gathering March 5 in Mountain View

  • Kandis Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2010
      Don't forget to calendar our Happy Hour & election event at the Tied House
      in Mountain View. We're gathering to make new and renew old friendships as
      well as to elect a new South Bay Director so there will be fun and profit.

      Tied House, 954 Villa St off Castro, Mountain View. It's a very short walk
      from the Mountain View Caltrain station. There is lots of free public
      parking nearby.

      6:00-7:30

      Kandis