Next get together

  • Kandis Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2010
      We always like a bit of socializing and must elect a new Director for the
      South Bay because my term is ending. We will combine those activities on
      FRIDAY, MARCH 5, 2010, AT 6:00 P.M. at the Tied House, 954 Villa St off
      Castro, Mountain View. It's a very short walk from the Mountain View
      Caltrain station.

      Catherine Hung will be a candidate for the Directorship. If others are
      interested, please let me know before the meeting.

      This is a great chance to hear about Norcal's Annual General Meeting in San
      Francisco and kick off another year.

      RSVPs are not necessary but are appreciated. Thank you.

      Kandis Scott