Location of get-together on Jan. 8 at 6 pm

  • kscott33@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      Found it! A South Bay location with a private room, drinks, & food. And we will add the fun to that combo: catching up on 2009, choosing a new director, planning 2010, and making new friends.

      Please join the South Bay RPCVs at Sonoma Chicken Coop, 90 Skyport Drive at Technology Drive, San Jose at 6 pm Friday, Jan 8, 2010! Ask for the private room.

      This Mineta airport-area restaurant is near North First Street, Highways 101, 880, and CA 87. Google it for a map--but map arrow shows address is mid-block while name of restaurant is on the corner of Technology Dr. It's a short walk from the Metroairport Station of the VTA Light Rail (which I'm going to try for the first time) and at a VTA bus # 10 stop. That's the free bus between the Santa Clara Caltrain station and downtown San Jose Light Rail stop. Couldn't be easier!

      See you soon for our 2010 kick off. Kandis Scott