I hope to see you at these upcoming RPCV events.

  • Kandis Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      SERVICE OPPORTUNITY

      Sat., Dec. 19, 2009, 3-6pm we will be DISTRIBUTING TOYS at the Community
      Service Association, 204 Stierlin Rd., Mountain View 94043, 650-968-0836.
      We have promised to produce a specific number of volunteers so please let me
      know if you are coming at kscott33@.... And more important please
      come! We have too few service programs. We can arrange an "after party" if
      any volunteers would like. All that CSA has asked is "Wear comfortable
      shoes." Please let me know asap. Thanks.

      HANG OUT

      Friday, Jan. 8, 2009, 6:00 p.m. place TBA We'll get together before the
      Norcal Annual General Meeting in San Francisco to catch up on holiday news,
      plan carpools to the AGM and new events, and elect our new director.
      Because we have had our most recent events in Palo Alto, I'm eager to find a
      spot in San Jose. Please suggest a place-best if there is a private room or
      if it's a club that gets no business until 9pm. Let me know your
      suggestions for a meeting spot. Kscott33@...

      REPORT ON SOUTH BAY NOVEMBER ACTIVITY:

      Our dinner with former PCV and Countries Director Marilee McClintock was so
      much fun that we closed the restaurant! We filled one table so it felt like
      a dinner party with people who had lived around the world-some in the 1960's
      and some a few months ago. More than a lecture this was lively
      conversation. Maybe the "dinner party" format would be a good format for
      future events.