2010 International Calendars on Sale!

  • jaymaghana@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2009
      It's another winner! The 2010 International Calendar from the RPCV's of
      Wisconsin-Madison, we mean. NorCal sells these calendars each year to
      benefit our Grants Projects. This year's featured countries are India,
      Papua New Guinea, Mongolia, Mozambique, Thailand, Bangladesh, Yemen,
      Botswana, Bolivia, Tanzania, Guatemala, Colombia, and Ecuador.

      The cost for calendars purchased at NorCal functions (like the annual
      picnic) is $10, the same as last year. However, as postage costs have
      gone up, we need to charge $12.50 per calendar if you order by mail.
      (Last year it was $12.) For orders of five or more calendars, special
      postage rates can be arranged by contacting Dorrie Dodge at
      415.457.3021 or dddorrie@.... To order, send a check made
      payable to NorCal along with your name and address to: NorCal
      Calendars, 91 Spring Grove Avenue, San Anselmo, CA 94960.