Malawi dinner Sun. Oct 18 San Jose

  • Kandis Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      If Tiburon was too far to drive for the terrific Norcal picnic, we are
      bringing fun to the South Bay. Val Stinger is going to talk about her
      recent experience working in Malawi as a business advisor. She'll do this
      over dinner at Habana Cuba in San Jose on Sunday, Oct. 18 at 6 p.m. Check
      the Norcalpca.org calendar for details.

      Unfortunately, Howard Stateman has resigned after long service as an
      Alternate Director from the South Bay so we'll take a few minutes to choose
      a new alternate. Finally, we should plan some activities for the next few
      months so please come with ideas of events you'd like to see happen.

      Please RSVP. I need to reserve a private room and must tell the restaurant
      how many will be coming. This event is only 2 weeks away so I assume your
      calendar is settled enough to book this event.

      See you there.

      Kandis