NorCal's picnic this Saturday Oct. 3rd in Tiburon

  • jaymaghana@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2009
      We hope you can join us at Paradise Beach Park (3450 Paradise Drive, Tiburon, CA 94920) for our Annual Picnic. New venue, same fun! Join Us for NorCal's Annual Picnic in Marin County

      Directions co.marin.ca.us/depts/PK/Main/pos/pdparadisebch.cfm
      Any questions, contact Annie at 415-806-7957.

      Potluck If your last name starts with a A-Z, please bring:
      A-G sides and salads, H-R main dish S-Z desserts
      Feel free to throw something on the BQUE there are plenty of pits and we'll provide the charcoal!!!! One pit will be designated for VEGGIES ONLY:)

      Parking-$8 per vehicle inside the park or park in town and walk/bike/carpool in

      Alternative Transportation
      Marin Golden Gate Transit /Bikes & Ferry Boats/Bikes
      All schedules here: www.goldengate.org/schedules.php
      Those interested in carpooling as rider or driver please email Jeb
      Eddy (PC Philippines 1963-66) ASAP: jeb@...

      Pitch In on Picnic Day!
      *Come a little early and help set up signs, chairs, tables, etc (just ask Amanda)
      *Stay a little late and help take down
      *Share and lead a game you love to play
      *Bring something homemade as opposed to something with a lot of packaging, perhaps some deliciousness from your Country of Service!
      *Recycle picnic stuff and bring your own water bottle and fill it up!!! We'll have some large jugs available.
      *Introduce yourself and talk to people, make a personal challenge of meeting 3 new people, sign up for a Norcal experience or event!!!

      Come see old friends and meet new ones. Bring potluck to share, picnic games and friends and enjoy a day with Norcal. They say it is beautiful but breezy so bring a sweatshirt. Norcal will supply the basics. Buy CALENDARS, see the amazing projects that GRANTS is funding this year, check out the MORE PEACE CORPS table, find out how to be a MENTOR,meet potential PCVs and give important advice (you know what I mean)! Looking forward to enjoying the picnic with you!!!