Your invitation to our South Bay get-together next Saturday, June 13!

  • Kandis Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2009
      Peace Corps Here and Now and Then and There

      Remember and recommit to the reason you joined the Peace Corps –
      service. Reconnect by sharing your wonderful experiences with those who
      appreciate them most – fellow Volunteers.

      The South Bay chapter of Norcal RPCVs is meeting at Café Borrone, 1010
      El Camino, Menlo Park, for breakfast, Sat June 13/ Sun June 14, 10:30 a.m.
      It is next to Kepler’s Bookstore at Santa Cruz Ave & near the Menlo Park
      Caltrain station. Everyone is invited, older, younger, parents, new
      arrivals, from all PC eras and areas.

      We’ll be brainstorming about our activities for the next year. What
      are you interested in doing, exploring? How can we rekindle the Peace Corps
      spirit in ourselves and share that with others?

      All ideas are welcome – social to service to silly.

      Please RSVP by e-mail with a yes or maybe so an appropriate number of tables
      can be saved. See you there!

      Kandis Scott kscott33@...