PhD Candidate needs help with a survey!!

  • NorCalPCA
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 12:07 PM
      Hi my name is Nicole Bosustow and I am an Returned Peace Corps Volunteer (RPCV)
      from Lesotho,
      Africa 1997-1999. I am currently working on getting my doctorate in clinical
      psychology and as
      part of my graduation requirements I am writing my dissertation on the process
      of returning home
      after serving in the Peace Corps. I am conducting an online survey so as to
      reach as many RPCVs
      as possible and to make sure responses are kept anonymous. I would greatly
      appreciate your
      participation in my study. It takes about 20-25 minutes of your time and as I
      said it is
      completely anonymous. To participate please click the link below.
      Thank you so much for your time, your participation will hopefully benefit
      future volunteers by
      adding to the knowledge we have about the returning home process.

      Sincerely,
      Nicole Bosustow

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=25852980037

      Ben Bellows, Betsy Gilliland and Holly Dreier
      Your eConnection Team