You're invited to view my photos!

  • Scott Watenpaugh
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2008
      Guys, have a look at some of the fun stuff NorCal Peace Corps Assoc has up to... the A's game, the picnic and, this week, the Holiday House Party! You can upload photos in this Snapfish room we created for NorCal Peace Corps Association.

      Happy Holidays!
      Scott Watenpaugh
      NorCal Peace Corps Assoc President

      you're invited to view Scott photos!

      Scott :

      Guys, have a look at some of the fun stuff NorCal Peace Corps Assoc has up to... the A's game, the picnic and, this week, the Holiday House Party! You can upload photos in this Snapfish room we created for NorCal Peace Corps Association.

      Happy Holidays!
      Scott Watenpaugh
      NorCal Peace Corps Assoc President

      http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=806101228981203195/l=453066585/g=2884233/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

      why Snapfish?

      we're the #1 online photo service
      - top-quality prints at the lowest price - just 9� each
      - create photo cards, books & more with your photos

      Snapfish - the best value in photography.