Happy hour coming up October 17th for Norcal South Bay

  • Kirsten
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      I've just checked the online schedule for the Sharks and it says they
      are playing away on Oct. 17th. I don't know enough about Sharks fan
      habits to know if they go to Tied-House even for away games.
      So, Friday, October 17th 6:00-7:30 p.m., is the Norcal South Bay Happy
      Hour @ Tied-House Restaurant, 65 N San Pedro St. San Jose, 408.295.2739.
      Come hang out at the Tied-House Cafe & Brewery and catch up with Peace
      Corps friends or meet someone new and brush up
      your Peace Corps stories. If the place is crowded with Sharks fans
      feel free to hang out and meet some new people or head to the back -
      ask the hostess for NorCal or Nancy. Feel free to
      just drop by or contact Kirsten at mali@... or Kandis at
      kscott33@....

      Since I live in San Mateo I doubt I'll make it. So, look for Nancy
      and have a drink for me.

      Kirsten