Tied House hangout

  • how3ird
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      Hi folks
      Looking at the latest NorCal eConnecting, we're listed as having a hang-
      out Oct. 17 at Tied House in San Pedro Square. There's a Sharks away
      game that night, and Tied House will be an absolute zoo. So unless we
      want to change the meeting from a hang-out to a Sharks fan event (not a
      bad idea, actually), I'd suggest moving the hang-out to the night
      before, when the Sharks are not playing.
      Cheers
      Howard