Last reminder to RSVP for Saturday night dinner at Kabul 7pm

  • Kirsten
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2008
      Hi,

      Just want to remind you of the dinner this Saturday night. There's
      still room to join us. Please let me know by Thursday if you can come.

      Saturday July 19th 7pm
      Afghan dinner at Kabul
      (135 El Camino Real, San Carlos, CA 94070 (650) 594-2840
      It's in a little strip shopping center on the East side of El Camino)

      Come enjoy delicious Afghan cuisine at this delightful restaurant
      decorated with beautiful photos from the country. If you've never had
      Afghan food it's a mix of sauces similar to Indian food and grilled
      meats typical of the entire region. It's delicious! Come meet other
      South Bay RPCVs and maybe kick off a monthly dinner tradition.
      Please RSVP by Thursday July 17 to:
      Kirsten Krohn at mali@... or 415-577-4350

      Hope to see you there!

      Kirsten Krohn