NorCal Grants Deadline is July 31

  • marhyde
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2008
      NorCal Grants Deadline is July 31, 2008

      Do you know about a community development project that can benefit from
      NorCal’s financial? NorCal’s Grants Program is currently accepting
      applications from projects, both international and domestic. For specific
      details about our program and application requirements, go to the website at
      www.norcalpca.org under “grants”. Or, contact Marilyn Hyde, Grants Chair,
      at marhyde@....

      Marilyn Hyde
      Grants Committee Chair

      --
    • marhyde@cruzio.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2011
        The next deadline to submit a proposal for NorCal Grants is July 31, 2011.
        We need your help to identify worthy projects. This NorCal program
        provides an opportunity for members to potentially support a place and
        project you believe in. The complete criteria and proposal outline
        specifics are posted on the NorCal website, but here are some of the
        details.

        We’re looking for diverse projects in different parts of the world. We
        hope that, whenever possible, the requests come from community
        organizations that are actively working with a clear purpose and have
        researched their needs carefully.

        Persons requesting funds must demonstrate commitment to the project by
        providing community labor, monetary contributions, local resources and/or
        training.

        We DO NOT require Peace Corps to be involved. However, we do look for
        somebody or some group outside of the requestors to vouch for the
        organization, its goals, and the project’s feasibility.

        We look forward to receiving the proposals. If you need more information,
        please contact me.

        Marilyn Hyde
        Grants Committee Chair
        marhyde@...