ESW Conference: February 8-9, 2008

  • NorCalPCA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      Engineers for a Sustainable World Conference

      Greetings!

      Engineers for a Sustainable World (ESW) invites you to join us in San Francisco, California for our upcoming 2008 ESW Conference!

      Held February 8-9, 2008, the 2008 ESW Conference will bring together leading faculty, students, and industry partners for a constructive dialogue on global sustainability.

      Register Online Today! Participants may register for the entire conference or purchase a one-day registration.

      http://www.eswusa.org/conference/2008/registration.asp

      For details on the program schedule, hotel, and travel information, please see the conference website at:

      http://www.eswusa.org/conference/2008/

      Comprised of keynote speakers, panel discussions, networking and poster presentation opportunities, and workshops, the 2008 program will focus on the following key themes:

      Education for a Sustainable World
      International Development
      Climate Change and Practical Action
      Leadership and Career Development
      A few of our confirmed speakers for the February 2008 event include:

      Michael Case, Climate Change Research Scientist, WWF
      Pat Tiernan, Vice President for Social and Environmental Responsibility, Hewlett-Packard Company
      John Daniels, National Science Foundation
      Felix Kramer, Founder of CalCars.org
      Ken Pickar, Professor, California Institute of Technology
      Michael Ford, Founder and CEO, ChooseRenewables
      Anna Garwood, Latin America Program Manager, Green Empowerment
      Marshall Burke, Program Manager for the Program on Food Security and the Environment, Stanford Center for Environment and Public Policy
      David Zilberman, Director of the Giannini Foundation of Agricultural Economics, University of California, Berkeley

      Join us with leaders in engineering and sustainability February 8-9, 2008 in San Francisco!

      Online registration closes January 15, 2008. Check out the conference website, http://www.eswusa.org/conference/2008/, for the latest information.

      We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!

      ESW would like to thank our Leadership Sponsor for this event:

      2008 ESW Conference: http://www.eswusa.org/conference/2008/

      Forward email

      This email was sent to norcalpca@..., by conference@...

      Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe� | Privacy Policy.

      Email Marketing by

      Engineers for a Sustainable World | 935A Scott Street | San Francisco | CA | 94115