NorCalPCA Holiday Party

  • Kathleen Lester
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2007
      Hi South Bay-ers,

      The annual NorCalPCA Holiday Party is scheduled for Thursday, December 13 at
      7:00PM.

      An Evite was sent out recently for the Holiday party. It has all of the
      details such as address, directions, party details, etc. If you didn't get
      it, please let me know and I'll make sure you receive it too.

      If anyone is interested in carpooling, just send me an email and let me know
      the following...

      1. Want to be a driver or a rider or either?
      2. Where in the South Bay will you be coming from?
      3. Cell phone number:

      You can email me at katelester@....

      Best regards,
      Kate