South Bay Dinner and Election

  • Kathleen Lester
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2007
      Hello South Bay RPCVs and friends,

      We're having a dinner and an election for a new South Bay Director on Wednesday, December 5, at 7pm. It will be held at Mango Caribbean Cafe in Palo Alto.

      If you've been wanting to meet more people, make a difference, or just get out and do something fun, this is your chance! As South Bay Director for NorCalPCA you will be a NorCal board member. Being
      on the Board is as much about having fun as making a difference and you'll be
      responsible for making things happen in our region. This includes social, service and professional activities. You won't be alone though. Many people (8-15)
      pitch in to organize these events. You'll also attend board meeting every other
      month. It's a great way to meet other people and make a difference at the same
      time. (It's also great leadership experience). The time commitment is
      light--about 4 hours a MONTH. Email me at k8lester_gambia@... if you're interested.

      Here's are more details about the event:
      Who: NorCalPCA - South Bay
      When: Wednesday, December 5 at 7pm
      Where: Mango Caribbean Cafe, 435 Hamilton Ave, Palo Alto, CA
      Why: Dinner and election
      What (as in what shall I eat?): Check out their website at http://mangocaribbean.com/

      Finally, for those of you who need to renew your membership, just bring your $19 along and you can renew that night.

      Kate