South American Wine Tasting - SF - 8/9

  • Scott Watenpaugh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2007
      Come taste the delicious wines (especially Malbec) of Peru, Chile and
      Argentina!

      We are having a wine tasting of South American wines, which are both
      delicious and affordable. Interest in the region is exploding, with good
      reason. Some of the best wines around are found here. In addition to
      plenty of wine, we'll also have light hors d'oeuvres (bread, hummus, cheese,
      almonds, fruit). But not a full dinner, which can be found 2 blocks away in
      Noe Valley. Recommended restaurants: Peruvian (Fresca), Sushi (Hamano),
      Thai (Swatdee Thai Cuisine), Italian (Ristorante Bacco), Burgers/Salads
      (Savor), Chinese (Alice's), Subs (Subs Inc). This is also a fundraiser for
      NorCal, which is a non-profit (tax deductible), so bring friends!

      South America Wine Tasting

      Thurs., Aug. 9, 2007

      7:30-9:00 PM

      Scott Watenpaugh's House

      437 Jersey St., San Francisco, CA 94114

      http://transit.511.org/tripplanner/index.asp

      415-374-7065

      Cost After 7/31: $30

      NorCal Member Discount: -$8

      Early Payment (7/31) Discount: -$7

      Example: NorCal members who pay early pay only $15. Membership
      (http://www.norcalpca.org/NorCal_membership_web_1-07.pdf) to NorCal PCA
      costs only $15. It's$0 for volunteers back less than one year.

      RSVP:

      Check: Scott Watenpaugh, 437 Jersey St., San Francisco, CA

      - or -

      PayPal: scott_watenpaugh@...

      Help us! We need 3-4 volunteers (and we know you're good at that) to slice
      and dice appetizers, set out wine, etc. Help us and you drink free. :-)

      Scott Watenpaugh

      Fiji RPCV

      NorCal Board President