RPCVs/Nigeria needed to plan August FON celebration in SF

  • KjkeeFer@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007
      Friends of Nigeria (FON) is planning a West Coast Celebration in San
      Francisco August 10-12, 2007.

      FON President, Mike Goodkind, is hosting a meeting at his home for FON
      members who would like to help plan for the August celebration. We would
      like participation from those who would like to make this event extra
      special, as FON members from the entire West Coast (including Canada)
      will be attending. The planning meeting will be:

      WHERE? 1190 Cloud Avenue in Menlo Park, CA 94025
      WHEN? Noon on Saturday, February 10th.
      FOOD? Mike will have some lunch bites for us, but would welcome
      contributions of drinks, special dishes, dessert, etc.

      RSVP: To Mike at mgoodkind@... or 650-854-2653 or cell:
      650-722-1889
      or to Karen at kjkeefer@... or 650-525-1045 or cell:
      415-971-5513

      We hope you are interested in helping us plan for this celebration. So,
      FON members, please RSVP today.

      Thanks.

      Mike and Karen