Picnic in Golden Gate Park on Saturday

  • Kathleen Lester
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      Who: NorCal Peace Corps Association

      What: Picnic in Golden Gate Park (San Francisco) Come out and celebrate a beautiful day with fellow RPCVs from all over the bay area. Bring your family too! There will be a blue-grass festival at the park the same day. So hopefully we'll have some great music to listen too during the picnic.

      When: This Saturday, October 7, 2006. Starts at noon, eat at 1:00.

      Where: Peacock Meadows in Golden Gate Park--west of the
      Conservatory, just north of the tennis courts.

      This is a potluck. So please bring a dish or beverage to share. Also, bring a blanket to sit on.

      Questions? Email Kate at k8lester_gambia@...