South Bay Social (Wed. @ 6:30 in MV)

  • Kathleen Lester
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Come out and have a little fun on your Wednesday!!

      Who: South Bay NorCal Peace Corps Association

      What: South Bay Social

      Where: St. Stephen's Green
      223 Castro St, Mountain View, CA 94041.
      Easily accessible from 85, 101, CalTrain, or VTA. We'll be sitting near the front of the restaurant.

      When: 6:30pm - 8:30pm, Wednesday, October 4, 2006

      Why: Come eat, have a drink, and share your Peace Corps stories. Free drink to the person with the best Peace Corps transport story. You know you have at least one good story that involves being squished into a mini-van for several hours with 20 people, 5 goats, and 3 chickens. We want to hear it!

      Questions? Email Kate Lester at k8lester_gambia@...