Upcoming Event: Happy Hour (Sept. 6)

  • Kathleen Lester
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2006
      I've been alerted that I put the wrong date in the email. The happy hour/dinner, which occurs on the first Wednesday of each month, will be held on Wednesday, September 6th (not 7th as in the previous email) at 6:30 PM at The Tied House in San Jose.

      Don't forget that we'll have a guest speaker this time (talking about her trip to Uganda), so this will be a great happy hour/dinner to come to if you haven't met up with us in a while!

      Kate
      katelester@...

      Kathleen Lester <k8lester_gambia@...> wrote: Come have dinner or just a drink with the South Bay's NorCal Peace Corps Association at our monthy happy hour/dinner. This month we're meeting at Tied House Cafe & Brewery in downtown San Jose at 6:30 on Wednesday, September 7.

      This time we feature a special guest speaker. Caitlen Christy will show pictures and speak about her recent trip to Uganda.

      Tied House Cafe & Brewery is located at 65 N San Pedro St, San Jose, CA 95110. Their phone number is (408) 295-2739. Easy parking in the nearby parking garage.

      If you have further questions, please contact Kate Lester at katelester@....

      Hope to see everyone there!