North Africa/ Middle East RPCV - Panel Event on June 6

  • Mona Nyandoro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      The Peace Corps Regional Office has an interesting
      panel discussion scheduled for Tuesday, June 6th at
      the World Affairs Council in San Francisco.

      We are still in need of an RPCV who served in either
      Morocco or Jordan during or after 9/11/01. Please
      contact me ASAP if you would like to serve as a member
      of our panel and you served in one of these two
      countries. 415-977-8788

      The event is open to applicants, RPCVs, family
      members, general public, etc.

      We hope to see you there! Please get the word out, so
      that we have a good turnout. We have the PC Director
      from Cameroon on the panel.

      An Insider’s View: A Panel Discussion on the Daily
      Life of a Peace Corps Volunteer

      Whether you are simply curious about Peace Corps or
      have already been invited to serve, our panel is here
      to answer your questions about daily life as a Peace
      Corps Volunteer. Family and friends are encouraged to
      attend.

      Join the San Francisco Peace Corps Office as they
      welcome a panel of Returned Peace Corps Volunteers
      from Latin America, Eastern Europe, Africa, Asia and
      the Pacific Islands, featuring Country Director for
      Cameroon, Robert Strauss.

      Light refreshments served.

      Date
      Tuesday, June 6, 2006
      Time
      6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Location
      The World Affairs Council
      312 Sutter Street, Suite 200
      San Francisco, CA 94108

      RSVPs encouraged, but not required.

      RSVP at (800) 424-8580, opt. 1 or
      sfinfo@...

      www.peacecorps.gov

      Mona M. Nyandoro
      Regional Recruiter
      RPCV Sao Tome and Principe, 1994-1996
      Peace Corps
      333 Market Street, Suite 600
      San Francisco, CA 94105
      (415) 977-8788 or 1-800-424-8580
      http://www.peacecorps.gov

      Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to
      pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.
      -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

      Mona
      559-485-3229

      http://mail.yahoo.com