happy hour tomorrow (Weds.)

  • beetsyg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Just a reminder that the March South Bay Happy Hour is tomorrow,
      Wednesday, March 1, at 6:30 pm, at Tied House pub on San Pedro St. in
      San Jose.

      There are still spaces available at our Africa dinner and election
      meeting, Sunday, March 5, 6 pm, at Shebele Ethiopian Restaurant, 422 E.
      Campbell Ave. in Campbell. Please RSVP to me (BeetsyG@...) so we
      know you're coming.
      South Bay needs an alternate representative to the board! Let me know
      if you are interested.
      Betsy