769The Shrew- This Saturday!

  • christa peacock
    Jul 14, 2014

      Come join us for a fun, casual evening enjoying Free Shakespeare in the Park.

      Free Shakespeare in the Park

      This summer's Free Shakespeare in the Park production of The Taming of the Shrew promises to be a comic romp that will be enjoyed by all! It features plenty of your favorite Shakespearean twists, hilarious clowns and ridiculous disguises, along with a subversive and challenging love story. Be sure to come early for our Green Show that starts a half-hour before showtime in each location - it provides a fun and informative introduction to the show for all ages!

      Check the show schedule and get your family and friends to join you for this fun-filled comedy!

      The Taming of the Shrew summer schedule:
      • Cupertino, Memorial Park, July 19-at 7:30 pm
      • We'll meet around 6pm for a potluck dinner prior to the show.
      • we'll meet in front of the stage.  Whoever gets there first could stake out room with back rests.  You can usually set up camp chairs & not block people behind you.      Blankets are also good.   It does get dark so jackets and flashlights are helpful.   Bring your own picnic/potluck and food/drink to share.

      no need to RSVP, but if you want to or if you have questions please contact Rustin rustinpc@...

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic