766NorCal Grants Deadline is Aug 31, 2014

  • marhyde@...
    Jun 22, 2014
      The NorCal Grants Applications are due Sunday, August 31, 2014. The
      NorCal website (www.norcalpca.org under outreach) gives complete details
      and contact information.

      We are especially looking for community development projects proposed by
      NorCal members and current Peace Corps Volunteers from Northern
      California. You are the people who know best! For example, RPCV Michael
      Neumann of South Bay proposed and got $2,000 for a TETEA library in Maguu,
      Tanzania, in 2012. RPCV Jennifer Lawrence in East Bay proposed a
      follow-up to a toilet project in Akhadesh, Morocco and received $1,000 in
      2013.

      We typically provide 3-4 grants ranging from $500-$2,000 each year. We
      hope to hear from you.

      Marilyn Hyde
      NorCal Grants Chair