744Re: Saturday, 4/5@6PM PT: Potluck and Board Games in Cupertino

    Mar 28, 2014
      Hello all, if you can make the potluck and games - don't forget to
      RSVP (link below) for next Saturday(April 5th). Looking forward to
      catching up and having some fun! :) Naturally, this is open to
      everyone -- so feel free to bring your friends, significant others,
      kiddos, etc. All are welcome!

      Madeline

      On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 10:11 AM, Madeline Wu <madelinewu@...> wrote:
      > Hello friends,
      >
      > You are welcome to join us for potluck and board games at my home in
      > Cupertino! It'll be casual as usual. Bring friends, just make sure
      > to RSVP by Friday, 4/4 with what you're bringing if you plan on the
      > potluck.
      >
      > I'll send my address to the RSVP list a few days before the event. We
      > have a whole host of games (Cranium, Cards Against Humanity, Puerto
      > Rico, 7 Wonders, Bohnanza) though you are welcome to bring any games
      > you'd like to play.
      >
      > RSVP here:
      > https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zNqrsaClNH5BioMGn4ihGNovVyLk5MH25t13oRv6FyU/viewform
      >
      > Cannot wait to see all of you!