700Anyone interested ordering calendars together?

    Aug 23, 2013
      Hi South Bay RPCVs!

      So there is so interest in a bulk order. If you want to place your
      order with our bulk order, please let me know by 8/31, if you'd like
      to put in an order. Once I have the calendars, we'll find a date for
      a calendar distribution party - maybe at a low key meeting place
      somewhere along the peninsula.