680Interesting talks: Schools in Kenya (6/19) and Human Rights Lecture (6/26)

    Jun 17, 2013
      Dear South Bay RPCVs,

      I hope this email finds all of you well this morning. I had a great
      time going to the theater with some of you last night. It was great
      to see some new faces, including Terra who just returned from PC
      Response! We were also lucky to have Michelle and Will join us all
      the way from Oakland. Thanks again to Jayne for organizing all of us.

      I want you to know that we'll be having a casual summer BBQ at Cuesta
      Park in Mountain View on 7/11. Details on the BBQ can be found here:

      Christa also thought that you would be interested in a couple of talks
      that are happening in the South Bay this month. See details below

      Event 1:
      Building Schools in Kenya: An International Partnership
      World Affairs Council - Peninsula chapter
      Wednesday, 06/19 7:30 PM- 9:00 PM

      Los Altos Library
      13 South San Antonio Road
      Los Altos, CA
      This event is free and open to the public.

      Event 2:
      Human Rights Lecture Series Keynote Address: Albie Sachs
      Wednesday, June 26, 2013. 7:30 PM.
      CEMEX Auditorium, Knight Management Center at Stanford University

      Free and open to the public.