      From: Meredith Miller Vostrejs <mmvostrejs@...>
      Date: Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:04 AM
      Subject: RPCV potluck 9/22 in Palo Alto
      To: madelinewu@...
      Cc: jeb@...

      HI Madeline,
      Jeb Eddy gave me your contact info. Please join us for an RPCV
      potluck on Saturday September 22nd at 5:30pm. We are asking people
      to please bring a dish to share (ideally from your country of
      service); we'll provide drinks and dessert. Families with kids are
      welcome (we have two, ages 4 and 7).

      We are new to the RPCV community here so please feel free to extend
      the offer to any local RPCVs. Please let us know how many are coming.
      We look forward to meeting you!

      Dan & Meredith Miller Vostrejs
      2564 Cowper St.
      Palo Alto, CA 94301
      Cell: 650-799-4354

      Cheers,
      Meredith & Dan
      (RPCV Eastern Caribbean 94-97)

      p.s. Weather permitting we may eat out back so bring a sweater