619Re: Happy Hour in Cupertino, 8/30@4-8PM

  • Steven Young
    Aug 25, 2012
      Hi South Bay RPCVs,

      In case some people didn't get an email from me before, just wanted to
      remind people that I am hosting a Happy Hour on August 30th, Thursday 4-8PM
      for anyone still in the area for Labor Day. Technically it's not a real
      happy hour (beer's not cheaper), but the place has $1 chicken tenders. They
      even sell beer by the Gallon! That's 128 ounces, or... 8 pints ... or 2 and
      2/3 pitchers :) Think of all the gallons we could imbibe!

      I'm planning on buying 1 gallon at least, so please don't force me to drink
      it myself by not showing up. Let's catch up again!

      Location: http://www.yelp.com/biz/smokeeaters-cupertino
      http://www.beermenus.com/places/4686-smokeeaters-cupertino
      http://smoke-eaters.com/menu/

      Please come out :)