      From: Julia Becker <juliabckr@...>
      To: Steven Young <stevenkyoung@...>
      Cc: NorCalSBay@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 2:30 PM
      Subject: Re: [NorCalSBay] May 18th

      I would be interested in a happy hour on the 18th. Our official happy hour
      schedule is the last Friday of even numbered months, but I say the more the
      merrier! I don't really have any venues to suggest. My main criterion is
      walking distance from a Caltrain station.

      A couple years ago, we had occasional restaurant dinners, usually on
      Saturdays, like the SF group does. I would be happy if we could revive that
      type of event, too.

      I am not a social person, but as an introvert I also prefer to socialize in
      smaller groups.

      Julie
      Tonga 89-91