591May 18th

  • Steven Young
    May 1, 2012
      Good Night everyone!
      I hope everyone has great plans for upcoming Mother's Day in a couple of
      weeks.

      Would anyone be interested in going out to a little social happy hour on
      May 18th? Now I've never done this before, so I'm open to tips,
      restaurants/bars/lounges, and ideas.

      I myself am more of a social person and would definitely also like to get
      to know some RPCV's on a more intimate basis than in large groups, so if
      anyone is interested in smaller get togethers, I welcome them!

      That's all folks.

      All the Best,

      --
      Steven Young
      Returned Peace Corps Volunteer, Guyana, 2010-2012