483URGENT: Speaker needed for Aug. 23rd Commonwealth Club program in San Francisco

  • kjkeefer@juno.com
    Aug 4, 2010
      If any of you have suggestions for panelists to participate in this "Ascent of Woman" Comomonwealth Club program, please contact Paul Clarke and copy me. Thanks so much.

      Karen Keefer
      RPCV/NIgeria & Liberia
      Program Coordinator, Commonwealth Club Intl. Relations Forum