      From: Sara Smith <sarahaydensmith@...>
      To: NorCalPCA@...
      Sent: Tue, May 25, 2010 2:16:00 PM
      Subject: Guest Speaking

      Hello,
      I am wondering if anyone involved with NorCal Peace Corps would be willing to come and speak to my group of 25 senior high school students. We are a specialized program within Santa Clara Unified School District that resides on the Mission College Campus in Santa Clara. My seniors are advocacy oriented with a directed focus on global change. They are intensely interested in the Peace Corps and would be honored to have you come and speak. What can I offer you? Well, I can give you the directed attention of 25 eager high school seniors and a yummy sandwich from Togo's. I would love to hear from you.
      Many Thanks,
      Sara Smith
      Co-Director, Mission Middle College