388Fwd: Bay To Breakers-for other groups

  • Bosco So
    Feb 2, 2009
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Emily Harris <rpcvemily@...>
      Date: Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 3:40 PM
      Subject: Bay To Breakers-for other groups

      Hello fellow RPCVs,

      I am organizing a Peace Corps contingent to walk or run Bay To Breakers this
      year. B2B is this fun SF tradition where people run, walk,and stumble 12k
      (7.46 miles) from the Embarcadero through Golden Gate Park, most of them
      dressed in some sort of costume. Show your Peace Corps pride by wearing a
      Peace Corps shirt, a flag from your country of service, or in traditional
      dress from your country of service.

      This year, it's on May 17th. The registration fee is $44 for which you get a
      t-shirt, a collectable timing chip, and a Finisher's Certificate. A group
      discount of 10% is available. Let me know by APRIL 14th if you and/or any of
      your friends are going to run B2B and want the discount.

      Daniel's going to be organizing the after party. Email him (
      dmarlay@...) if you are interested in either helping organize the
      party or attending yourself.

      If you have any other questions please go to the website (
      http://www.ingbaytobreakers.com/) or contact me (emily.harris@...).

      RPCV Cape Verde, 2006-2008